Friday, 5 October 2012

Life Is Short…Maximise It!

It has been truly an emotional week. A week filled with such intense mixed emotions that it is truly undescribeable. I nearly broke into tears when I found out that my Thailand GM passed away. He was my junior, in fact, he was my brother’s school mate. I first met him when he attended my entrepreneurship class. He was full of hope for his business venture in Thailand but his partner turned out to be a con woman.


I bailed him out through a series of investments. He in turn assisted when I ventured into Thailand. His departure was all the more emotionally straining as he was full of life before his sudden passing. He had just married his sweet heart in March after a long courtship. May the Lord have mercy on his soul.

What happened really made me look at life a little more carefully. Life is not just about making money. We really need to treasure the people who loves you. I need to thank all my friends and family who have loved me through the years. I have been blessed by God even though I am unworthy.

I will be reflecting upon life and really live life to the fullest everyday as if its my last day. I do apologise if I have offended anyone in the past. I have been brash, I suppose that comes with youth. What’s done cannot be undone, at least we are alive to look towards the future.

Your Friend,
Andy Ong

1 comment: